Introducing Creator Profiles
Introducing Creator Profiles
For the first time, Creators will be able to experience more of the same benefits as our verified Snap Stars, with a permanent Profile, access to advanced analytics and more that will make it easier for Snapchatters to discover new Creators, and for Creators to connect with their fans!
For the first time, Creators will be able to experience the same benefits as our verified Snap Stars, with a permanent Profile, access to advanced analytics and more that make it easier for Snapchatters to discover new Creators and for Creators to connect with their fans.
In addition to using our camera to create amazing content, our community loves using Snapchat to learn about the world around them – they do this by watching Stories from their favourite Creators, Shows featuring their favourite Snap Stars and from public Snaps submitted by the Snapchat community.
These features will be rolling out over the coming months to Snapchat Creators globally with public Story settings.
New Creator features include:
- Profile – a full-screen Profile where Creators can share more details about themselves to help connect with fans, including a bio, photo, URL, location and email contact.
- Highlights – a collection of photo and video content that Creators can add to their Profile from their Snap Stories or Camera Roll. Creators are able to save and share their favourite creative moments with new and existing fans. They can pin sizzlers, Snaps that lead to YouTube videos, Q&A videos and more!
- Lenses – any Lenses they’ve created in Lens Studio will appear as a tab within their public Profile.
- Story replies – Creators can engage with their fans and have meaningful conversations around the stories they post. They can ask subscribers to send questions, or they can ask their fans questions. The Profile includes controls to filter replies based on what is important to them, but Snap also automatically hides negative comments and spam. The Creator can add a customised list of words, phrases or emojis that they don’t want to see.
- Quoting – allows Creators to share a Subscriber’s reply to their Public Story. This can help deepen their relationships with fans, as well as add a new dimension of fun to Stories. For example, Snap Stars and Creators can answer questions, and fans will be notified when they’re quoted, which is done in a privacy-centric way, with only a fan’s Bitmoji and first name visible to the Creator’s audience if quoted.
- Insights – Snap offers Insights to Creators to allow for a deeper understanding of their audience. Insights include audience demographics, number of views and average time spent.
- Roles – a Creator can share access to their Profile or share performance insights with Brands. Team members can help manage a Creator’s Snap Profile, which includes adding or removing Snaps from a Creator’s public Story.
We are excited to bring the creativity of a broader range of creators to Snapchatters and can't wait to see what they do with these new tools!